Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The good thing about VIDEO


I'm going through my cell phone to delete videos because my kids love to record themselves singing, dancing and just plain being GOOFY.. When my very first video throws me for a complete loop.. There is my son Amone showing some ball handling skills with a beach ball, my son Sione is recording withing a few seconds you see my daughter Lelu dancing through the video and taking the spot light from Amone, within a split second I see Amone throwing the beach ball right at Lelu's face.. That's right he threw a ball right at a girls face.. What the heck? I'm so mad that I cant even be mad anymore. (Does that make sense) I just think to myself what the heck is this boy going through, and what else can I LEGALLY do to him to make him learn his lesson.. I've taken all he loves to do away and I've done a whole week of him doing all the chores (longest week of MY life) I've also done the famous hair cut.. It never fails just when I've finally calmed down on the OTHER 2 incidents I find something else to punish him for. I've informed him that LIFE as he knows it is over, and that he is going to HATE the next 2 weeks of his life. I've also told him that I'm done playing games with him, and that he should probably walk a straight line from now till the end of his life.. Yes I told him to consider that a threat.. So be forewarned everyone until Amone is done learning his lessons that he's suppose to learn KEEP YOUR DAUGHTERS AWAY FROM HIM. But don't you worry HE WILL LEARN HIS LESSON.. Again I pray to the Lord to bless him that he may now whats right from wrong (heaven knows I'm still trying to learn that) but I hope he pulls out of this beginning of teenager years soon..
I love ya Amone, and don't worry MOMMY will fix this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!...Awww poor Amone!! If he were my son his adorable face would be too cute for me to be mad at! Love you Amone!!!