So as you all know my son has been going through a stage in his life that I cant wait for him to get out of.. LOL.. And I would think that after a weekend that he has had, where he was the one to do ALL the chores in the house and he had to amuse the 2 babies all weekend. He also did all the chores brought on by grandpa.. He had a lot of teasing from everyone (if you know my family you know EVERYTHING is a joke)(yes even suspension)..
So yesterday evening I'm trying to hurry out of the house so I can go to the gym, I want to try Zumba at Golds gym I tell my son Mone to get me my socks and I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, I walk out and what do my eyes see... Mone standing there in the hallway with the socks that he had on in his hands handing them to me..
Mom "Is this the socks you just had on?"
Mone "Yep"
Mom "So you want me to wear the socks that you had on, and you just came in from playing basketball outside."
Mone "Yep"
Mom "So is that what you think of me, you think I want to wear your dirty socks, even though I do laundry ALL day so YOU can wear clean socks."
Mone "Well you said for me to get you socks you didn't say CLEAN socks, I didn't know what you meant"
Mom "You didn't know what I meant or you just didn't want to get up and get my socks."
Mone "Mom I didn't know what you meant, your putting thoughts into my mind"
Mom "I'm putting thoughts into your mind or words into your mouth"
Mone "Mom I think its thoughts into my mind mom, how can someone put words into my mouth, man mom your a FOB ha ha ha ha"
Mom "Mone I'm going to count to 2 and if I don't have a clean pair of socks in my hands I'm going to put my hands on your body.."
Mone "Hands on my body, thoughts in my mind, words in my mouth, your funny mom really funny.."
Can someone come over and give this boy a CLUE.. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should do with this boy? I'll take any help from anyone.. This boy is trying me and trying my whole family. He is walking a thin line with everyone, and I think only by the grace of God Mone is still alive.. LOL
I swear I've never asked so much of the Lord like I have asked this past weekend, for the Lord to calm me and every adult that comes into contact with this boy DOWN.. They say that the hardest the boy is as a child the better the child is as an adult.. Man if that's the case he will be the first President of the Universe... LOL..
Calgon take me away...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hahahahhahahhahahahahahhahha...hahahahahaha...maybe, you should cut out a piece of hardwood floor from any basketball court and ducktape it to his back...and when he gets out of line..you can hit those thoughts out of his head...oh man..this is too funny a story...don't he know that we're going to use this one for the rest of his life?....
Oh Loyann, I can not stop laughing. I know, so not funny - but that Amone is something. It's just a stage he's going through. This too shall pass - so hang in there!!! Just continue to show him love and he'll come around!!!
IM DYING LAUGHING RITE NOW!!! U HAVE ONE SMART KID LOL HANG IN THERE!!! LOVE HIM HE WILL COME AROUND!!!
Hey Loyann....OMG that is too funny!! I have yet to feel that as a mother but i know my time is coming!! Good luck with your son he will be a great MAN!!
Ok I had to retype this comment cause I sounded like a FOB LMBO. But when you mentioned AMONE and your blog when I ran into you the other day, I had to look for it and read all about him, OMG sis he cracks me up, I'm pretty sure this phase will pass soon hang in there girl.
Post a Comment