Friday, April 10, 2009
Dasl*it Photography... My newest venture
I'm finally doing it... I'm starting my own photography business.. If you know me then you know I am a camera addict, have been my whole life.. Just ask anyone they will tell you.. LOL.. I finally got me my very own camera (thank you tax return) and I'm going in blind and hoping and praying that the Lord blesses my newest venture.. The name of my company is Dasl*it Photography (Dazzle it).. If you know me then you know it has something to do with my kids, they are my life. Check out my new blog www.daslitphotography.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know you will be good at this. You just got to get start somewhere and somewhere is here. Don't forget to add tax to the your prices...not a buffet.
Congrats Loyann!!! That's awesome!!! Will definitely check out your blog. Way to follow your dreams!
Post a Comment