Thursday, March 26, 2009

Introducing.. Miss Lelu Ana Finau




I think that I have posted so much lately about my sons, that I have forgotten about my beautiful daughter Lelu.. (can you tell I'm totally bias)
My boys left to the gym yesterday afternoon and I wanted to go and play with my new camera, its been really bad weather wise so when the sun snuck out a little bit I couldn't help but tell my daughter lets go.. She of course was all to happy to help me out.. LOL
My daughter is very helpful she is the one that is stuck at home with me and the babies when the boys go to all their stuff. She dances and sings and will do it for anyone in a drop of a dime, she is begging me to start volleyball so this summer I will introduce her to that sport and see where she takes it to. (I'm sure she will go far) She is very competitive, having 3 brothers ahead of you I guess she just cant help it. She is her brothers number 1 fan and can be found at all their games on the sideline.. Maybe I should put her in cheer leading.. LOL
Lelu is a really great older sister, she has always wanted a little sister and 8 yrs later she has a little sister Iman following her around.. Lelu can do no wrong in the eyes of Iman in fact if you yell at Lelu while Iman is around you better be ready for a FIGHT Iman will come charging at you..
I'm grateful for my daughter Lelu and I only see big and great things in her future..
Thanks for helping me play with my camera Lelu, next time be less obvious.. LOL

5 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

love the pictures!! Lelu is such a cutie hmmmmmmm must be the name lol!!!!

Sinai said...

She's so pretty! Nice shots too. Everybody and their cameras make me want to get one too. Keep it up! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Of course Lelu is beautiful because she takes after her gorgeous mother!...thank heavens!...lol!! Hey don't be telling your inlaws!...lol. And that is why they don't like our family because we just think you and Maopa are the prettiest!...lol. Love you Lelu Ana!

Line'sLucky3 said...

Foou, she is pretty because she takes after Aunty Lelu, not mama...LOL Loyann, Joe needs a wife because Im tired of taking care of him. See if you can introduce him to some nice available girls out there.

Seini Photography said...

these kids are definitely going to know how to work the camera when they get older and when it really matters to them...good job!