Needless to say from the title of this post.. I procrastinated on a science project that my son Sione has been hounding me over.. Of course last night after eating dinner and putting the babies down to sleep and getting everyone else to settle down and go to bed, my son Sione looks at me and says "Man mom what am I going to do my science project is due tomorrow?"
I look at him and tell him to go grab the scrapbook stuff from the garage and we start thinking of what he wants to do, BACKGROUND... Sione is my straight A student.. He does all his homework the first night he brings it home and he is a WIZ when it comes to math. In fact when we lived in Chicago his elementary school newspaper did an article on him and his math skills.. So I didn't want his first B to be because his mom was a looser.. (only for a moment LOL)..
Sione says he wants to do something with popcorn.. (This kid can live on the stuff).. So we decide to see which kernel pops the most popcorn FROZEN or ROOM TEMP? So last night we put some in the freezer and then we start getting the board ready, we decide to print out everything we need and then we will pop it in the morning and just finish up then.. Needless to say the room temp kernels popped the most, and we have a science project for Sione to turn in.. Whether it is an A project we will see..
I would like to say that this is a lessened learned and that I wont procrastinate every again on science projects.. But Sione is my 3rd son and the older two have placed in their science fairs, and I will admit it ALL science projects have been done 1 or 2 days prior to due date.. So I cant promise anything..

2 comments:
I totally feel you on this. That was me this year. I guess I better get ready 'cause mine are at the age they will be doing it every year. Keep it up Sione!!! Math is the way to go!!!
this kid is a crack up!!! procrastintion must run in the family lol!!! huh Sinai lol!!!GREAT JOB!!!
Post a Comment