Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I finally bought me a NICE camera... And my first offical shoot Aarron Pouha







I finally did it and bought me a NICE camera, grant you its used and its not the newest NIKON out there, but when you do things like have a family first your goals change and you put their dreams first and then you try and chase a few of the ones you had you learn to be grateful for what you get and if it's really ALL for you then you shout for joy.. LOL
I've been out today shooting my Nephew Aarron, if any of you know my family you know that Aarron is my oldest brother Jeffs' son he the oldest grandson for my parents, so we all kinda feel like he's ours, since he was at our house so I could babysit him ALL the time.. Aarron plays football for SUU in Cedar City, he is on the offensive line (I think) but as you can see from his 6'5" height and (he wont tell me) his weight, offensive line comes to mind.. LOL. He is married to Brisha (who is his high school sweetheart) and they have 2 beautiful boys, the oldest is named Aiden Elone Pouha and the baby is Eian Sione Pouha. Aarron is only 6 months younger then my little brother Sione so we basically call the two babies Aarron and Sione, they both act like the ones they are named after.. I enjoyed spending the morning with my nephew and his little family.. I see a bright future for Aarron and his family, glad I can say I knew him when... LOL.. Oh by the way if you make it to the NFL or get a high paying job I will be sending a bill for all the babysitting hours... Love ya Aarron and Brisha...

5 comments:

Sinai said...

Wow, how fast they grow. I still remember him when he was a baby! He's so handsome and has a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

These pictures look real good Loyann...I think it's safe to say that your pretty darn good at taking photographs....Don't forget my wife's graduation pictures....

Anonymous said...

Great job Loyann! I love the 2nd to last one! That background lighting FREAKIN ROCKS!!! You're on your way pal!

Nau Willis said...

good job loyanne!!! They are really nice!!!go girl!

Feki Pouha said...

Im so glad I can get to know our family better...

Thank you