Today March 20 is Sione Finaus' birthday.. Every year we have had his birthday at the Nickelcade in Taylorsville Utah.. He loves it, this is his favorite spot.. We've missed a couple of times but the majority of them have been here..
Sione had a lot of fun, he had endless amounts of nickels to go play with.. Our birthday tradition there is for everyone to play and win tickets and then we combine them all and the birthday person gets to pick out ALL he wants first and the rest of the tickets are divided up with the remainder of the kids starting with the young ones first. We ended up with a little more then 7,000 tickets the most we have ever had.. (thank you Lil Lelu and Fia they figured out a game and got tons of tickets from it).. The Tongolei family still are a threat to be reckoned with they have to be the winner of the most tickets (or maybe just Christina).. Jeff and Sarah are always fun to watch on games he is so competitive and she is so kick back it's funny to watch Jeff try and call her on and she laugh and play the game, I'm not sure when Jeff will figure out that he is competing with himself.. LOL.. Every year we go it ends up with the adults having more fun then the kids.. LOL.. I laughed at Uncle David playing the boxing game and Mona Lisa playing Dance Revolution and thought that was the highlight of the party, until my husband gets on the horse racing game and is riding it like it's real and is so loud everyone stops what they are doing and stares.. That is when I knew it was time to take the ADULTS home.. LOL
Happy Birthday Sione may the Lord bless you as you grow into a Young Man.. Love ya..
Sorry for the many photos since this was about Siones birthday, I let him pick the pictures he wanted up and he picked one of everyone there.. Go figure.. LOL.. Lesson learned..

4 comments:
yay happy birthday Sione!! I am still in awe that you have 6 kids! lol...they are all beautiful!
Hi Loyann. Man, your kids are getting big so fast. They're beautiful. I love Cindy. She's so funny. Tell Lelu (your sister) I said hello. Keep in touch!
HOW FUN!!! I LOVE THAT PLACE!!! SIONE IS SUCH A CRACK UP IN PRIMARY LOL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOI!!!
I love the Nickel Arcade!!!! I remember camping there with Nicole and Grandma Foli!
Post a Comment