Monday 7-3-09 was a busy day.. I love when I get things off to a great start.. I actually made it to the gym, I did 2 miles on the elliptical and 9.75 on the bike.. I actually wanted to watch the end of the movie at the gym so I sat on the bike.. lol.. After I came home and scrubbed my kitchen down I mean scrubbed.. (yes even the walls).. Then off to run some errands and to pick up David from his aunts house.. We got back just in time to get the boys ready for football practice sat their for 3 hours (they all have different start times) kinda wish I knew how to knit or something that way I could do something productive.. Guess I will start reading.. After came home made dinner (meatballs and rice) and then it was off to bed.. I love when my Mondays go this smoothly hopefully its trend that will go all week.. I'm up early this morning to head to the gym before the babies wake up.. Gotta love it..
Since a post is boring without a pix here's one for you to look at.. lol
1 comment:
i love that picture!!!
Post a Comment