Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Court anyone..

So I thought today would be a slightly less stressful day.. Boy if that day really ever comes then no
one will be able to find me.. lol..
I forgot about my son Mone court today.. From fighting in school, he is finally going to meet with someone. On their first offense they don't have to see the judge they meet with someone and go over things and Mone got a fine. He has to pay 100 dollars, let me remind you he is NOT working. But he has 30 days to pay it. In Utah we have a NO tolerance with fighting rule anyone who fights even if he doesn't start it, will be suspended and referred to courts. We went today and Mone got his scare. Hopefully he has learned his lesson and he will be fine at his new school (fingers crossed).. Needless to say I hope he has learned his lesson and that him and MOne stay together to play..

No comments: