Thursday, July 30, 2009

Football Season

Like the title says Football season is in full affect.. After trying all year to talk everyone out of playing we signed them up.. The only one that wanted not to play was my son Mone (big surprise.. he wanted to sit at home and play video games). So the schedules in the evening are as follows, David goes to the High School at 5pm, Mone at practice at 5:30pm, Sione starts practice at 6pm.. And then My 3 younger ones and myself sit there until 8:30pm.. Now do you understand why I cant stand football season..lol.. Although I do love the getting out and playing aspect of it, knowing that my boys are getting in shape is a good thing, I don't really like the politics of it all.. The parents on the sideline and all their talk.. If you ever see me at a game you will see I tend to sit alone or with my sisters. I don't want to hear any of it, I want to concentrate on watching my boys practice and that's it.. So I would like to say Good luck with the season Kearns High School, and Kearns lil League may it turn out the way you all hope for.. GO David, Mone, Sione and Baby David (nephew).. Ill be cheering you on from the sidelines..

No comments: