I am going PRIVATE.. Due to the fact that I write personal (although funny) stuff here, I've had some issues on some weird areas reading my blog, such as Italy.. Trust me we have no Italy relatives.. LOL.. So if you could leave me your email, and I will invite you in that way we can keep in touch.. Sorry if this is a bother for you, I write stuff to release it from myself and for everyone to know we share the same kind of weird day.. LOL.. So if you would like to keep following, please leave me a comment with your email..
My photography blog will remain public.. daslitphotography.blogspot.com
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Loyann -- I don't know how else to contact you..here's my email: asp0707@gmail.com
Heres my email sisiliaiongi@msn.com
Please don't kick our Italian family to the curb. I think you already know my email?. so invite me so I can let our MafiaBoss know what is up....
Here ya go...mekjimenez@gmail.com.
dont forget me!! waynenau@hotmail.com!
Post a Comment