Friday, May 15, 2009

From the mouths of babes.. (a 12 yr old one)

Mom: "Why is Sione crying outside?"
Mone: "Oh he fell off the bike."
Mom: "Sione come here, David go check on him and bring him here."
A few minutes pass
David: "Mom Sione is crying cuz Mone threw a shoe at him while he was riding the bike and he fell."
Mom: "Mone come here."
Mone: "Mom he didn't fall off because I was throwing the shoe, he fell off because he turned his head back and was looking at me."
Mom: "Looking at you what?"
Mone: "Looking at me throw the shoe."
Mom: "So he fell watching you throw the shoe."
Mone: "Yes but I didn't tell him to look at me, and that's why he fell."
Mom: "Are you kidding me, so it was his fault he fell off the bike because he turned to look at you throw the shoe at him."
Mone: "Yep, so he didn't fall because of something I did it was his own choice to turn and look at me." "Do ya hear mom."
Mom: "Mone can you hear yourself, Sione turned to look at you because you were throwing a shoe at him, I'll say it again.. Sione turned to look at YOU because YOU were throwing a shoe at him." "Think about it who's fault does it sound like YOU or Sione?"
Mone: "All I hear is Sione turned to look at me, he shouldn't of turned to look at me, so I think its his fault."
Mom: "But he looked at you because you were throwing a shoe, he wouldn't of looked at you if you weren't throwing a shoe, Does that make sense."
Mone: "No I never told him to look at me, he decided to do that by himself."
David: "Why cant I just hit him."
Mone: "Why do you always want to hit me."
David: "Because you are always doing things like this."
Mone: "Like what it was Sione choice to look at me I didnt call his name."
Mom: "Mone its your fault, you decided to throw the shoe and thats what started the whole thing. Do you understand?"
Mone: "I guess I just dont get why I'm in trouble for something Sione did to himself."
Why cant things just be simple around here, or with him... HELP.. LOL.. This morning he is still wondering why he has to do all of Siones chores.. When are they going to legalize child beat downs... LOL.. NOT..

3 comments:

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

Hi LoyAnn...I found your blog through Sinai's....I was glad I did....I couldn't stop laughing, this was too funny! (sounds like my kids!)....oh and the conversation about 'ESL' ...TOO funny! LOL......

Anyways, just wanted to come by and send you some Family Luv! Ofa Atu,
Marie and the fam

P.S.- I have a blog too, had to set it private...but shoot me your email and I'd love to add ya, so we can keep in touch!

lwkini2 at gmail dot com !!!

Line'sLucky3 said...

Get that kid into debate and then start saving for law school!!

Morena said...

LMBO omg Loyann this is too funny hey here's my email addy...kalo0212@hotmail.com, would love to hear more stories about mone LOL!!!