Tuesday, May 19, 2009

15 min energy nap..



Why when I tell people "Don't put the kids to sleep past 6pm or they will be up all night" They always end up putting the kids to bed at around 6:30pm and then when I ask " wheres the babies" they look at me like they did me a favor and they say "Oh I just put them to sleep"
So of course this happened yesterday, and guess what its 5am in the morning and they have finally fallen asleep, that right you guessed we have had an ALL nighter. Me, Iman and Teki. We have read books (every child's book in the house) we have watched TV (Disney channel) we have sang every primary song in the book (and no I didn't sound good) I have begged them to sleep, I have offered to pay them money (no takers this would of worked with my older kids).. Now as I look at them sleeping, I realize the Lord made them so cute so I could forget all about tonight..
Good night world..

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

just think of it this way quality time with U!!! Lucky them!! but like u I hate when my kids take a nap because that same scenerio happens except I make Lu stay up with em for punishment lol

Line'sLucky3 said...

Girl, no one listens to mom. They act like you just thought up this stuff to punish them or something like that. Good night and sleep tight!!