Friday, October 24, 2008

Up @ 4am



I know it sounds like an awful title but I am.. I'm sitting here because me daughter Iman is WIDE awake.. For some reason she wants to eat and to drink and watch t.v. SO here I am she has eaten and drank and now she is sitting on the couch next to me watching tv.. I keep telling her to go Night Night but she looks at me and says NO NO mommy.. I'm wondering what else is going to go wrong today, seeing that it is only 4 in the morning, if this is how the day has started then I should just call it quits from here.. haha
I know there are countless parents who are saying Been there Done that.. But I just wanted everyone to know that I am going through it right now as I type.. Why do they wake up so early? But when you need to run errands they are fast asleep.. Why is so much energy wasted on the young when us OLD FOLKS have to watch them? Why did the Lord make them so dang cute that being MAD at them is so pointless, because they don't understand what all the fuss is about.. To them it's as simple as get up mom and lets go to the living room, whats taking so long?
But my biggest questions to all the PARENTING EXPERTS out there is? Why is Iman starting to fall asleep now when it's time for me to wake up the other kids? And.. Why will she wake up after I have all the other kids off to school and it's time for me to take a NAP?
Well if anyone has an answer then let me know... Or if anyone knows the number to CALGON let me know because today is already starting to be a CALGON TAKE ME AWAY type of day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loyann! Wow, I saw a comment you wrote on Omi's blog and I just had to come check you out. How are you?! I can't believe you have 6! GO GIRL! Great photo's of the kids!

My baby is 4 and I feel like I still have to deal with those crazy sleep schedules. Oh the joy/pain of motherhood. lol