Monday, October 13, 2008

Our weekend




Well another weekend has come and gone and we played West lil league football on Saturday. The boys did good however ALL came away with a loss. But you know I am the mother so I thinked they did good. Sione scored a touchdown and despite his last minute plays they fell to West by 6pts. (I think). Next was David.. His team is another Blog all in of itself, they havent learned to play together as a team because most of them were on the B team and this is their first time playing with David, so the whole team Unity thing has not caught on to them yet.. David had his awsome blocks (again I am the mother) and played his heart out but it looks like the cards just were not in their favor this past Saturday. Next game was Amone. He did well and despite the SNOW he did his best as the running back, although he is noticing that he LOVES defense and that he would rather HIT people then run the ball, I hope he finds the passion for games the way he use to because when he does there will be no way to STOP him.. The weather was favorable despite the fact is was suppose to rain and snow, it only caught us during the LAST game, we still enjoyed watching the boys develop their talents..
Sunday was good, expect we didnt make it church everyone was up all night with running nose and coughing.. But I want everyone to know that I do have a testimony, and that I am a strong believer of the Repentance process I believe the Lord forgives those that come to him with a soft heart. I believe the Prophet Thomas S Monson to be a true man of god and that if we follow his counsels we will someday be runited with our Father in Heaven..
I love my family meaning my 6 kids and my hard working husband, I love my brothers and sisters, I wouldnt of made it this far without em..
Hope you all have a great week and God watch over you..

No comments: