Thursday, October 9, 2008

The joy of 2 babies





So as you can see by our pictures we have been blessed with two babies only a year apart.. We thought we were done and we thought Lelu was going to be our only girl, but we were wrong.. The Lord has given us another girl named Iman who is totally opposite from her older sister Lelu. Or maybe Lelu is older and the BAD memories have all been erased. But she is definetly a strong willed young girl. She can yell across the whole entire house and everyone hears her.. And when she wants something she's going to get it.. (no matter what).. Our older daughter loves the fact that she finally has a sister I think she wanted one that wasnt so bossy.. Imans first word was LELU.. thats how much she calls her older sister for HELP..
The baby of our family is Sateki Sii Finau (Baby Teki) he is a bundle of joy. We enjoy every movement and sound that he makes. All of his older brothers and sisters spoil him tremendously. They all love him so much they wake him up when he is sleeping , they get mad at the sibbling that makes him cry, they carry him all over the house and everywhere else we are. He holds a special place in all our hearts.
My husband says the Lord gave us two more because the older ones don't like us.. And some days I believe that. But I think he gave them to us to complete our family and to remind us that life really is simple and that our hectic schedules and our postitions in things and our duty to everything else makes us forget that..
Now if I could just get my older kids to slow down their busy schedules so I don't have to take these two babies to everything..

No comments: