Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Too long...






Wow it has been awhile, and I wish I could say that I've been busy with life and my business and stuff important like that but NOOOOO I'm lazy.. lol.. And that about sums it up. My house did survive the flu season, even though in my house it lasted for 2 and half months. When you have 6 children that's just how long things last, except for food.. My kids have been busy with life, David is finally entering high school I'm nervous but excited for him at the same time, Mone is 13 his birthday was yesterday we celebrated his, my daughter Lelu and my nephew Baby David last week at the rec center (those are the pix above) my son Sione is still the same still thinking he can take on the world (I'm beginning to believe this kid can) My daughter Lelu is growing up so fast today is her birthday ( I'll write something later just for her) my two babies are still the reason this house is so amused. My older kids love them and my babies live for their older brothers and sister.. All is good in the Finau household.. (finally)..
Football season is upon us and if you know us then you know that's where we will be every evening and every Saturday.. I wish I could say weather permitting but we are out there during ALL kinds of weather, some Saturdays the babies stay in the Suburban with an older sibling.. What can I say you do what you gotta do.. lol..
I will be better with the blogging.. Hey if you have nothing else to do check out my photography blog.. www.daslitphotography.blogspot.com..
Have a nice day

2 comments:

Sinai said...

I hear you on the blogging part. With life itself, it's hard just keeping up with that. Football season...busy, busy, busy. My boys aren't playing this year, so we'll have a break. Love the pictures!!! Some great shots taken!

IONGI FAMILY said...

ok im loving the new swimming pictures!!! so i would like to set up a shoot wit ya before the weather turns lol let me know where to email?