Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Lil Lelu Birthday


July 28Th is my oldest daughters birthday.. Like in the previous post we celebrated it last Thursday with all the July birthdays in our family.. I just wanted to post a little something about her.. She is my oldest daughter and she has put up with this family for 10 long years.. lol.. She has sat through more basketball games and more football games then any person should, she has helped with the younger siblings while all 3 of her older brothers are busy with their games or practices, she has done all this while Iman has been yelling her name out loud.. (if you have heard Iman yell then you know its not a good thing).. I thank the Lord every day for such a wonderful daughter it takes a special girl to put up with MY boys, she has learned to ignore them and to cry a little so they get in a little bit of trouble..lol.. I pray the Lord blesses her with a full life and that she reaches all her goals that both her and our Father in Heaven have set for her. I pray she always has the heart of Forgiveness and shows it to everyone the same way she has shown it to me. I pray the world is kind to her and never takes her kindness for granted (because that's when the 3 older brothers come in handy lol) I pray she never gets tired of hearing Iman call her name for help for someday she will learn there is no other love like one shared between sisters. I pray she always runs to her daddy when he walks into a room knowing that HE is going to fix everything. I pray she always call my name when she is sick knowing I'm going to make her feel better.. I love you Lelu, the Lord couldn't of sent me a more perfect and beautiful baby girl.. Love you Mom & Dad..

1 comment:

IONGI FAMILY said...

what kind lil blessings for a gorgeous daughter how lucky she is to have 3bodyguards and what a help she is!!! love u lelu!!! I am sure you had a wonderful birthday!!!