So my son Sione lost a tooth last Thursday.. And of course like a good mom I didn't notice.. Sione is at that age (well lets be honest he WAAAAAY past the age) of believing in the Tooth fairy, but I always tell my kids (as they roll their eyes and laugh) that if you dont believe in things ie Santa, Tooth fairy, Elves then they wont come and visit you.. So this morning Sione wakes up to get dressed for school and says.."Mom I've left my tooth under my pillow for a week and I've got nothing, whats up with that?"
My response
"When did you loose a tooth?"
Sione "Last Thursday when I went to the hospital to get stitches when I feel into the sign, it cut me and knocked my tooth out."
Mom.. "Oh well just try again tonight, maybe the tooth fairy will come tonight."
Sione.. "Mom can you text the toothfairy and tell her that I need some money bad."
Mom.. "Do you know the tooth fairy number?"
Sione.. "Yes I have it memorized, it's the same as yours, remember MOM I believe.."
Then he laughs and walks away.. I couldnt stop laughinging..
So I think I am going to leave him something else tonight when he sleeps, something like a toothbrush or floss or maybe even a candy bar.. That should solve this little boy from cashing IN on the toothfairy when his teeth falls out..
Consider this a lesson learned, never give out MONEY as a prize for anything, because when they get older they will keep expecting MONEY for everything they do...

8 comments:
Too cute! I think our kids must hang out or something. They think money grows on trees or something. I just paid out for grades for the older two and the now the younger 3 picked up on it and are asking to be paid. Kids I tell you!
OMG Loyann! This is freakin hilarious! I loved it!!!! You are such a cool mom!
Hahahahahahahahaha....is all I got to say about that....
I totally blogged in the wrong spot...anyways left you a comment in your Christmas post. sorry! didn't realize it until now....anyways, thanks for always stopping by! I really do appreciate your feedback!
Loyann... this is SO funny!!! I would totally pull a prank like this- maybe floss, or mouthwash. LOL! That's hilarious! Love this pic! Thanks for the earlier comment.. hello, I SO missed it... can't figure how to get an update on cmmts??? Anywho- hope you are all well. Take care!
Too funny!! That kid is such a stud...I didn't know we can text the tooth fairies now. lol! Your family photos are so cute, love em'. We love and miss you guys.
Too funny!! That kid is such a stud...I didn't know we can text the tooth fairies now. lol! Your family photos are so cute, love em'. We love and miss you guys.
lol..You're so funny Loyann:)
luuv it!! great post:)
Post a Comment