Another season of Jr Jazz has ended and I'm excited.. I love when seasons come to an end it means some FREE weekends for me.. LOL..
Amone loves the game of basketball and has really taken off with it, I love to watch him play and think "Why cant this kid move this fast at home while doing his chores?" But then again I guess the same question can be asked by everyone in almost every situation. Its fun to see how he has grown with this game, my brothers and sisters are always saying that he should live his whole life on the court because he never moves like that anywhere else.. LOL.. His team did well they loss only 2 games which is really good considering they played UP a grade this season. I've had a hard time finding a team for Amone to grow with but this season I think I finally found one for him, they plan on entering an AAU tournament next month, so we will see where things go from there..
Sione team is the funniest to watch.. Sione is all over the place (that's just how Sione is). He plays with his football team and so they connect real well, they all know each other strengths and weaknesses. I truly believe that a TEAM THAT PLAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER. Sione Jr Jazz basketball team did well they lost 3 I believe, Sione missed 2 games due to the whole stitches thing. Once Sione learns to control his need to be everywhere on the court and SLOW DOWN he will be a THREAT.. But when that is going to happen I'm not sure and I'm not holding my breathe until then either. He is fun to watch, because he thinks he can do everything this year he even stole the ball from his own teammate.. (what the ball hog?) He hasn't learned the whole TEAM thing and I keep trying to tell him to trust his teammates, but his answer is "Why mom they cant do it." LOL.. I guess one day he is going to play on a team with someone and they are either going to beat him up because he his a ball hog or the coach is going to bench him. Either way I think the only way to teach a kid TEAM play is for a TEAM to teach it to him.. Until then we will just watch and laugh at Sione running from one end of the court to the other..

No comments:
Post a Comment