


I haven't been blogging that much lately, but I mean to start getting better.. So the New Year is upon us and our family had a great 2008.. We found out that by STICKING together we can accomplish anything. Our family has been through a lot but we have always been together, and that is how we managed to come out on top..
With the new year comes GOALS.. And of course I have set some for myself:
1. Become more active in church
2. Build a better relationship with my husband and my children
3. Become healthier
4. Slow down
5. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN
The last one you may laugh at but with 6 kids and so many activities that we all do, cleaning gets lost in the shuffle, and my house on most days is turned upside down. My husband has informed me (in his ohh so nice husband way) that I need to stick to my guns when it comes to making the kids do their chores.. Sometimes I slack because I know how tired they are after coming home from school, then homework then practice, and then to the boxing gym with grandpa.. Heck I'm satisfied if they shower after all of that.. LOL.. But this year I think I'm going to SLOW DOWN and get back to the basics.. Do my kids need to be involved in so much that they cant do their chores at home? Probably not! That will probably get rid of the headache I always have and bring my BLOOD PRESSURE down.. LOL.. So I am going to have them pick 2 sports to play each year.. No more of the schedule of coming home from wrestling practice just to change and go to basketball practice just to come home and go the the boxing gym.. Something has to give, and it's going to be the sports they are joining. What ever happened to the days of school, home, homework, chores, sleep.. When I was younger I so wanted to get out of that routine and now I'm just trying to get back to it. I know if my mom was still alive she would have a BIG I told you so look.. LOL.. So wish me luck on informing the kids to pick 2 activities they can do this year..
So from our family to yours hope you had a great 2008 and may your 2009 be better, for you and your family. May you reach all the goals you have set for yourself, family, business and your children.. We love you all and thank you all for everything you have done for our family..

3 comments:
First of all, I LOVE your family pictures. Absolutely gorgeous! I know what you mean about going, going, and going all the time....cleaning gets lost in the shuffle and that is my house too. I have the same thing on my list of things for this year. Great minds think alike, huh?
Have a great 2009! I'm sure I'll run into you at the store...and definitely online.
Much love to you and your family!
The family pics. are very lovely:)
I love it..I know what you mean
by cleaning..same thing here also..lol..kids..your family pics.
is reminding me that we need to
get ours done..Hope this year will
be an awesome one for you all!
ofas & God bless,
Maopa
http://mpuanani.blogspot.com
Hi Loyann! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! You have a beautiful family! Especially your youngest with his golden hair!!
Post a Comment