Friday, November 7, 2008

My 16th wedding anniversay

So today or should I say yesterday (it's after midnight) was our 16th wedding anniversary.. WOW I can't believe it's been that long.. We have had a journey though out our marriage, but we have come out ahead of the game most of the time and as for the times when we were behind the game we held on to each other and to our kids and waited for the game to be over.. Some (I mean ALL) could say that our marriage needs to made into a LIFETIME movie, but I would never change a scene.. I have learned a lot from my husband and from my kids.. I have become more of a forgiving person and have applied patience in every aspect of my life.. I have become more humble and have learned that the Lord does hear and answer prayers.. No matter where you are praying from. I know that my husband and I are meant to be TOGETHER FOREVER.. We both have proven time and time again that we're not going anywhere without the other.. I love him for accepting me and forgiving me for all the wrong I do.. I love him for being patient with me and for loving our children.. I love him for going to work everyday for our family and asking me if I'm done fighting so he can go eat..haha..
Cant wait for the next 16 years honey.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary:)

Anonymous said...

Awwww! That is so sweet Loyann! You just made me cry!! Happy Anniversary and Congrats on making it 16 years! Wow time flies!! I remember always being with you when you first got married. A marriage is a lifetime of learning and loving and I love being married just for that. Isn't it amazing how you can have an eternal companion that will love you regardless? I feel the same way! As long as I have the Ryan the heck with the rest of the world....lol! I love you and Jr and I loved being a part of the first years of your marriage! Love you Loyann!