

Wow my baby boy is actually 15 years old.. Where has the time gone.. Can you believe it..
David is our first born son and has really a OLD MAN spirit to him. He is stuck between being a MAN and still wanting to be a BOY.. Being his mother and being a women I dont know what he is going though.. But what I can say is this "When he gets out of this stage he will be a force to be reckoned with."
David has a special relationship with his Grandpa Sione Pouha.. He is always trying to get out trouble by just hanging around him, he knows when Grandpa is near we can NOT yell at him. I see the way he looks at Grandpa when Grandpa is talking to him and I know their relationship will carry on from this life to the next. He loves being referred to as Grandpa shadow, there is a trust there that I wish David had in us (his parents) I know that David feels SAFE when he is with his Grandpa and that no harm will ever fall upon him when he is at Grandpas' feet. I love David for loving MY DAD and I love my DAD more for loving my son..
Happy Birthday David may you learn all you need to learn from us (your parents) and may you cherish every moment that your Grandpa blesses you with..

3 comments:
Your kids are sooo big and cute! I havent seen ya forever..Anyways hope all is well! Lovez ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I remember David when he was still in diapers. YIKES, I feel old! Happy Birthday kiddo!
Wow! I can't believe David is such a young man!! I was just babysitting a couple of years ago...I thought? I feel so dang old! Well don't be telling people I watched him. Tell them we grew up together...lol. Love you so much David!! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful life!
Post a Comment