


So It's been a while since all this blogging stuff, I'm happy to say we have found some kind of medium here on our Finau household, Rugby and Volleyball (club) is amongst us and we just finished basketball season.. Mone played on 3 teams and Sione played on 2 teams.. So basically it was like everyone was on a team.. lol.. I give it to them it takes all of my energy to get them to all of those practices but really I don't know how they can practice.. OH to be young and have the energy of teenagers.. lol.. Imagine the things MOTHERS would get done if we had their energy..
My boys are playing for DC RUGBY which is all the way in Kaysville, Ut, yes it's a drive and YES, we still have no money for gas.. lol.. This is our first year playing and the boys have adapted well, David plays forward (which I have learned is similar to the line in football) and Mone plays outside center and Sione play Wing (which is like a running back) it has taken me some time to learn it all, and I still don't know what to yell when I'm watching them play.. I laugh because I want to say TOUCHDOWN when my boys score but apparently it's called a TRY.. I'm learning I really am. My husband loves this sport and use to play it, and when I mean loves this sport I mean loves loves loves. His relationship with the boys has taken a turn for the best I can see it growing. I've always been the one at the practices and at the games because dad has always worked but now that its a sport that he knows inside and out, he enjoys helping the boys with it and the boys are enjoying quality time with him. And at the end of the day that's really what its all about. The photos above are from rugby..
My daughter Lelu is back in full season with Club Union Volleyball, and their team is pretty good. They have placing in the top 2 in the past few tournaments they have been playing in and Lelu's game is getting better and better I see a huge improvement in her. I'm glad she got into this, I see a new attitude with her and sports. She is also back with Ame and the MKK dancing group, my daughter loves to dance and she is so excited to be back with it. Thanks Ame.
That about bring everyone caught up with our family.. Oh and the babies, how could I forget the babies.. They are still a pain, but ohhhh how I love them so much Iman is so smart she is 4 and has the vocabulary of a teenage girl, she is starting to tell and all the kids and she stands by what she says with an attitude.. lol.. Teki is still my sweetheart, a brat and I like it like that. I know I will totally regret it in a little while when he gets older..
Ok that's really it.. I plan on making this a everyday thing so please come back and visit..

No comments:
Post a Comment