Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nov... 4th


What can I say about November 4Th.. lol..
17 years ago today I finally felt what it meant to feel real pain and real love at the same time.. You see today is my oldest son David birthday, and by pain I mean Natural Labor and by love I mean the kind that only a mother/son share.. The first time I saw you I couldn't believe you were finally here and really mines.. You were then and still are perfect in every way.. (minus the bumps in the road lol).. I couldn't of asked for a better first born son.. (minus the bumps on the road.. lol) May the Lord keep you by his side, and may you always remember to keep him by your side, for by his side you will accomplish all you have been sent down here to Earth to do.. When you talk about your goals that you have planned out for your life I cry a little I still see the small baby that I couldn't stop staring at all night when he was first born.. David may you ALWAYS know how much I love you, and may you ALWAYS know I'm on your side.. I love you son..

2 comments:

IONGI FAMILY said...

Sweet!! Happy Birthday David!! Love you!!!

Life Hats of Many said...

He's grown so much...even when I see him now...lol They grow so fast-Tita is 10 and I'm in shock w/that..LOL