Monday, June 13, 2011

Where has the time gone..

I've had a lot of things running through my mind lately and its all been about my kids. I cant believe how much they have grown and how soon they will NOT need mom anymore. I'm so grateful for them in my life and grateful, that despite our ups and downs they still allow me to be apart of their life (or as my husband puts it I allow myself to be in their lives.. lol)
My son David starts his senior year this fall and I'm nervous, I pray the Lord guides him through this exciting time and may he realize that he holds the whole world in his palm of his hands. My second son starts high school, I meet that thought with a half scared and half excited feeling THIS SHOULD BE INTERESTING.. lol.. My babies are growing up so fast, my son Sione is entering his last season of lil league football season and he will play high school after this fall season, wow seems like yesterday the older boys were teaching him the basics of the sport, now and look at him he cant be stopped.. I pray the Lord holds them safely in his arms during this football season.
My daughters are still the personality of the family. Lelu is done with volleyball season and she is back to hula practice with Ame and the MKK crew, she loves it and I must admit she's pretty good (but then again I'm a little bias.. lol) she enters Young Women in a month and I don't think I'm ready. She keeps reminding me that she is the oldest person in Primary and I keep telling her NO the teachers are, she doesn't find that amusing.. lol.. Iman is so full of life and such a fast learner she will definitely be really really smart, I totally feel sorry for all the brothers in her life (Ray, Teki and Sam let me say I'm sorry ahead of time.. lol) I cant believe she is going to preschool this fall, Oh my Lord help the preschool teacher.
And that leaves MY TEKI.. Well he's still a spoiled brat, but I tell everyone he is so PERFECT, and of course I get the LAUGH in return, he's growing up so he wants to get dressed himself get in and out of the car himself, his favorite words are "I do it by myself MOM". Breaks my heart every time I hear it..
That's just an update of our kids.. I pray the Lord keeps them safe from harm and always keeps home in their heart..

No comments: