Sometimes the world makes things harder then it really needs to be and then the Lord comes in and makes it sooooo simple..
Our plumbing has not been the business. Our kitchen sink has been on the NO WORKING side of things and so to do dishes we went old school we had to fill up 2 big bowls and one was for washing and you guessed it one was for rinsing. When all was done the boys carried the bowls out and dumped the water on the side of the house I know not very sanitary, but it was just dirty water.. We've been going this way for so long I don't even remember how long, it just seemed second nature to do things this way. Of course there was a lot of complaining about who's turn it was to take the bowls and of course I would just yell someones name out and they had to take it out..
We have been calling around for a long time to get quotes, and trust me we get some extra money (which really never happens) and we try and call then someone gives a number so HIGH that only in our dreams can we afford that, and the getting of the quotes is done for that moment..
The light at the end of the tunnel:
One of our ward members heard about our dilemma with our plumbing and showed up yesterday with the blessing of the bishopric and fixed it.. Yes you heard me right.. FIXED it.. I don't know who was more excited me for having fixed plumbing or the boys for NOT having to take out the big bowls of water. I am indeed grateful for our ward, for filling a need that we were unable to fill.. I'm grateful for the church and for all it has done for me and my family.. I just want to thank Tohi Similai for coming to the rescue you have NO idea all you have done for us.. You are the best..
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love Tohi, he fixed our kitchen sink, replaced it and its all better now =) he also helped with dry wall in our basement!!! TRULY Grateful for our ward members too!!! Glad ur sink is back to normal!! YAY!!!
Post a Comment