
So I've been thinking about blogging all over again, I miss writing my days out in writing and then reading it and laughing at myself.. lol..
So of course in true Finau family fashion, we are amongst Football season and of course it occupies our every being, well thats what it feels like anyway.. lol.. Monday practice David, Mone, Sione Tuesday practice David, Mone and Sione Wednesday practice David and Mone Thursday practice Sione, sophomore game Mone, Friday varsity game David and Saturday Game Sione.. Sunday is a day of church and resting and spending time with family... I'm grateful for my beautiful family and all the blessings we have been blessed with.. I'm grateful for a husband who works which allows me to stay home and watch our 6 blessings grow and develop their talents.. I'm also grateful for 6 children who are willing to receive their blessings and work hard to develop them..

No comments:
Post a Comment