Thursday, June 3, 2010

Its been a long time

Wow seems like forever since I've actually written anything on this blog.. Ive been busy with my other blog.. Well its already June and the year is almost half over, wow and what a year its been so far.. Where to start where to start..
Well Dec, I was in the hospital with heart failure, due to the fact that I'm really over weight.. (another thing Ive been working on) and just in May I returned to the hospital because my kidneys were failing, man when it rains it really pours.. So my life has taken a whole different turn, I'm back in the gym (4 weeks straight).. My endurance has really gone up I can hang now the whole hour of classes at the gym.. Just really need to fix my eating habits.. Which is actually going to be the hard part.. Hate it.. Hate fixing me eating.. But if I want to stay a live that's what I have to do.. SO here's to a healthier second half of the year.. Sorry Ive been gone, it wont happen again..

My oldest nephew (not in the photo) graduated from Southern Utah University and this is a photo from our hotel swimming pool.. It was really nice just to get away..

No comments: