Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year....

I cant wait to see all that 2010 has in store for us.. My family has come a long way and are finally at the point where we have a groove on how we all work.. Grant you I know we will have some ups and downs but together we can beat anything..
I have thought long and hard on what my new year resolutions were going to be and Ive noticed that most of them lead back to SIMPLIFYING my life style both mines and my family.. To many time we get caught up in so many things that retuning back to basics is what is needed.
So here are some of my goals for myself and my family...
1. Implement the Lord in our daily lives..
2. Get into shape, the scare at the hospital was to much..
3. Organize my house which I know will lead to organizing my life..
4. Simplify my kids schedules.. Too many of them play on 2-3 teams per season.. No more of that they need time to be a kid..
5. Date night with husband... Oh its been to long.. This should become easier when the goals of organizing my life and simplifying the kids schedules are met..
6. Enjoy every day with my family..
7. Stop being so negative.. I notice that I am on the negative side when things happen I point out the negative first.. NO MORE..
8. Really really get my photography business up and running.. Ive been keeping it simple because of scheduling with kids and stuff but I need to push this really hard if I'm going to do it.
That's all I can think of for now.. I'm sure more goals will come as the year progresses.. But if I just remember to go back to the BASIC I should be OK...
May the Lord bless you and your family during the new year.. And may all your goals be obtained this year.. Love you THE FINAU FAMILY
Since a post is always better with a picture.. Here you go..
This is what my husband lives for.. He loves to pull up home from work and see Iman waiting for him, he loves the smile she has when he pulls up.. Its gotten to the point where he calls me now when he's almost home so I can tell her he's coming..
IM SO GLAD WHEN DADDY HOME....

1 comment:

Monica said...

That is so sweet...that picture of your little girl waiting for daddy to come home is priceless! I think you're right, going back to the basics is the answer! Simplify like the church leaders say....it's good to have things going on, but we need to balance and pay attention that having things doesn't take away from quality family time!
I'm excited for your photography business to grow and expand....I LOVE your work! You know my little family will be one of your biggest promoters!! Have a great New Year and may you meet and accomplish all your goals!! Love ya!