Monday, December 28, 2009

A year coming to an end, a hospital stay, and a whole new outlook.....

Wow it has been awhile since my last post.. And again I wish I had some great excuse but its really been just plain LAZY.. But I'm sure you all new that.. lol
So December has been kinda weird for our family.. I mean for me.. Ive been sick most of it anyway.. I have had bronchitis which became worse when the virus attacked my heart making it beat to fast and slow everything else down.. ie my liver.. I already have high blood pressure so this didn't help.. After about two weeks of suffering at home with the couldn't breathing and the need to throw up all my food the minute Ive eaten it.. ( I knew something was wrong because I don't even throw up when I'm pregnant).. After struggling to breathe I finally gave in and went to the ER. They of course couldn't believe how high my blood pressure was and they couldn't believe I was still alive, they admitted me for 3 days I had a procedure done on my heart to help it fight the virus and start pumping better.. Of course what this all comes down to is the fact that I NEED TO LOOSE WEIGHT... So here I am with a new year around the corner and 6 beautiful kids that I need to live for.. Ive started already Ive taken salt out of my day, and Ive also calmed down a lot on eating.. I have a whole box of oranges here so when I want to eat something out of habit, I peel me an orange and have at it.. I think its starting to work..
I just wanted to thank everyone who prayed for me.. I will be around.. New Year New me... Love it.. That's my motto for the upcoming year..

No comments: