Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy busy busy

Man it seems like forever since Ive logged into this blog of mines.. Ive been busy with school, football and my OTHER blog www.daslitphotography.blogspot.com.. Check it out..
Needless to say this is no excuse.. Our family has been busy with everything life has to throw at us, and its been quit the adventure we have football practice on M,W,TH for little league then games for them ALL day Saturday.. Not to mention our oldest has football practice everyday and games on Th (sophomores) and Fri (varsity). So as you can see Im going to a pro at Football pretty soon. Our poor younger kids have been dragged to all of it.. they are the older brothers number one fan.. lol..
Ive started walking in the morning, I know another attempt, but for some reason this time I feel better about doing it, I not walking with anyone which is good I can go at my own SLOW pace.. lol.. But its time, I have high blood pressure and I feel tired all the time, I cant keep up with my lil babies.. I felt like I had no energy, so a week ago I got up and just went outside for a walk turned out to be 2 miles, and Ive been doing it since.. I need to start taking care of myself so I can take care of my family.. Ill keep you updated on how this goes.. I need to find something to do for the winter months, I guess Ill be at the rec center with everyone else.. lol..
Since a post is better with a picture here is one of my son Mone..

No comments: