Monday, December 15, 2008

Iman is TWO.. and baby Teki is ONE...



What can I say I have two babies in December.. Where does that leave me.. I'm not sure.. Sad is where it leaves me.. If anyone knows me then you all know my story.. We (my husband and I) had 4 kids then we were both satisfied with that then 8 yrs later we (actually me) had 2 more and they are less then a yr apart.. Crazy I know, but in some sort of weird way they actually have brought us closer together as a family.
My daughter Iman Tilah Finau will be 2 on Dec 18th.. I had her in Chicago (yes I said Chicago) She is so tiny and yet is so head strong that she yells at everyone and tries to fight everyone. The older kids laugh at her because she is so small.. They say her attitude is from Chicago. When she dances they all yell "Go Chi-Town, Go Chi-Town." and then they all laugh.. Iman was born as a chapter in my life was coming to end, she started the new chapter with happiness and a lot of forgiving (mainly of myself). When I look at her I am reminded at how simple things should be in our lives, and how the Lord remember you even in the BAD times.. Happy Birthday Iman I love you my Chi-Town BABY..
Baby Teki is 1.. His birthday was Dec 3rd.. Yes that means for 15 days Iman and him are the same age.. LOL.. I guess I'm really sad to see him grow because he is the baby of family.. He has brought so much joy to our lives we can not put it into words. When he smiles the whole family smiles, and when he cries the whole family cries.. The older kids hate to see him cry.. The older boys walk in from school and they go directly to him to bother him.. He has been the easiest baby to care for, he just wants his stomach full and a clean diaper and he is good to go.. (takes after his namesake).. I love you baby Teki Happy birthday..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Loyann! This is such an awesome post!! Your kids are so beautiful! Miss you tons and Happy Birthday to Teki and Iman....can you please change that name Teki?...lol...j/k...I know your husband Jr, is the very nice Sateki...lol. Love you Loyann!

Unknown said...

Hi Loyann:)
So happy to have found you on here.
You have beautiful kids and
looks like they had tons of fun:)
love your blog:)