Friday, December 19, 2008

2 birthday parties...



As per my previous post we had to do 2 birthday parties.. We are not a BIG birthday party throwing family, so it was very simple and very JUST US.. My baby Teki turned 1 and got to eat his very first piece of cake all by himself.. He was treated by being carried all day by everyone.. His feet did NOT touch the ground..
Iman turned 2 and because Imans only friend is my nephew Raymond they were invited.. She loves being the center of attention and just can't get enough of it.. I let her watch ELMO all day on the computer, so of course she was excited. She ate her cake opened presents, she got a motorcycle from Raymond and clothes and toys from us.. I think I'm going to hide her motorcycle just so she can get it again for Christmas.. ( I know ghetto but it's really to cold for her to take it out and play)
Now that these two parties are behind us, we can finally get ready for Christmas.. Only a few day left and lots to do...

2 comments:

Sinai said...

Happy Birthday to your two. Loving the pics, especially with the cake!

tisa's-tidbitz :) said...

Gotta love these moments...mad at the moment but memorable afterwards. lol!!! Too cute.